Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7 Day fat loss - Complete

I'm pumped. I think this is the first time I have actually really set a short term goal and stuck it out. No I don't feel like it, or I have to this and that. I stayed focused!!!



Hey it wasn't easy as I realised I really love food, maybe too much.



By the end of the week I managed to loose 2 kg's and I have started to feel good again.



I realised I haven't been eating the best diet of optimum performance and I really wasn't eating enough carbs.



I can't wait to receive my new nutrition plan on the post Cyclo-Fuel Nutrition plan. http://www.cyclo-club.com/products/item8.cfm



I am now in Day 2 of the 7 Day climbing camp. Yesterday was quite a hard day but it should be a real advantage for threshold training riding at threshold wattage and heart rate for 2o minutes.

1 comment:

Tightwads of PDX! said...

Awesome Darren - the first step of your multi-pronged goal. Nice work man!!!